The High Priest of Icthlarin has problems again - this time with the inhabitants of Menaphos. Sophanem is recovering from the plague, yet most of its citizens are still trapped on the other side of the river. Diplomacy has failed and subterfuge beckons. Clearly, this is the sort of job that a shifty adventurer could excel in.
- Prince Ali Rescue
- Icthlarin's Little Helper
- Gertrude's Cat
- A light source (Kandarin headgear or a bruma torch are extremely recommended as they can't be extinguished by traps in the dungeon.)
- A tinderbox (unless you use an inextinguishable lightsource - all lanterns are extinguishable) Bullseyes are the best extinguishable lightsource, they go out the least often
- Antipoison potion
- Combat equipment
- The Pharaoh's sceptre or a Nardah teleport (to get to Sophanem)
- An emergency escape teleport
- Desert robes
- A ring of dueling or amulet of glory (to quickly return to Al Kharid)
- ~800 Coins
- A Shantay pass (entry to the Kharidian Desert)
- Prayer potions
- 1 Quest point
- 7,000 Thieving experience
- Combat lamp giving two wishes granting 7,000 experience to Attack, Strength, Defence, Hitpoints, Ranged, or Magic
- The Keris
- Access to Sophanem's bank
What you need to do and know before you place an OSRS service order with RuneScapeSlaves:
- Make sure you have met minimum requirements for the service to be started.
- Please make sure the items we require to complete your service are present.
- Disable authenticator to prevent your account from being locked while one of our professionals is servicing your order.
- Change your account password to something temporary, and change it again after the service is completed.
- Your bank pin might be required, if you have one set, please contact our livechat.
Important: You are not allowed to log into your account until you receive a confirmation email that your order has been completed, stating that your service is completed, or if you contact our livechat and we confirm the service is completed.
If you attempt to log into your account while your order is being processed, it could result in your account being automatically locked, preventing the order from being completed and thus being delayed.
If you have any questions, please contact our livechat, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you wish to make a purchase with Oldschool RuneScape Gold?
Please do not hesitate to visit our partner RealistGold, they can be found over at www.RealistGold.com, feel free to ask our livechat for a discount coupon.
- Product Code:OldSchool RuneScape Quest P2P